Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Greatest Book

Greetings

It has been quite some time since I have last wrote anything worth reading, but as I have reviewed my last post, I have discovered that I left off the most important book in the world that should be read and re-read until the end of time.


That book being ----

The Holy Bible

There just is not any substance or existence in this life without God, and without the word of God, life has no meaning



So as you go along and educate yourself and your children –


Introduce them to the most famous book in the world!


As you read and study, you will come to the conclusion that –


Jesus Is Lord !


You just read it on Odds & Ends



But you should read about it in the Holy Bible!


Til another time



Mick







No comments:

Post a Comment